Monday, February 14, 2011

Trouble In The Middle East....again...

Why the hell does the world fail to accept when you have a collection of countries where the people don't smell great, its super hot, has policy dictated by religion making it super hard to get laid or do anything that resembles fun, and oh...drinking is prohibited/frowned upon...you're going to have bad times.

CNN, New York Times, any damn news station...stop telling me "Breaking News! Trouble in the Mideast." How about you save the shock factor for something that is surprising news like, "Breaking News! People stopped blowing shit up and killing each other in the middle east."

2 comments:

  1. It's kind of ironic that Hater J posted about how people fighting in the Middle East isn't newsworthy when his post was about how he hates something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my comment was more toward how I'm surprised they treat it like some crazy event happened when there's some civil unrest in the Mid East and almost expect me to be shocked.

    It's sort of like the middle of August and the weather man starts his report with, "It's gonna be a real hot one today." My reaction is usually along the lines of, "No sh**." Let me know about it I guess, but don't make me feel like I should be shocked.

    ReplyDelete