Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SNOOT'S BEACH GEAR

Snoot - one of the founders and long-time contributers to PTU - is currently on vacation in a tropical, undisclosed location. I was wondering: what is Snooty probably wearing on the beach? What do snooty people wear while getting some sun? I haven't been to the Hamptions in a long time, and probably have never been to a beach in Connecticut. Help me out here.


I've narrowed it down to four choices. Please review the following and then vote on our poll. When Snoot gets back he will confirm his beach-time snooty outfit.



#1 - Some funky plaid shorts usually worn to suburban bbq's



#2- Tommy Bahama bathing suit

#3- Board shorts





#4 - A speedo, with snooty tanning oils applied

3 comments:

  1. I apologize in advance for posting a picture of a dude in a speedo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't judge you. Everyone has there interests. We can still be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a combo answer:

    Actually on beach= board shorts + oil
    Dinner after beach= suburban BBQ plaid shorts

    ReplyDelete