Monday, September 19, 2011

Giants vs Rams Preview




A must win game for the Giants already? In order to keep pace with the other 1-1 teams in the division, I think it is. As a Giants fan, I don't want to be the only team in the Division without a win. Also, historically only 12% of teams that start the season 0-2 them make the playoffs (despite the Superbowl team of 07 bouncing back from that slow start, you don't want to press your luck). So, Big Blue, let's beat up on this Rams team that comes limping into OUR stadium.

On the other side of the field the Rams haven't been on Monday Night Football Since 2006. Will they forget how to play football since the game is on a Monday? As I Giants fan I sure do hope so. They have a talented but young Quarterback named Sam Bradford, who will be without some of his offensive weapons. But to be as fair and balanced as I could be in this preview, here are two points that could make things easier for the Rams to win.

1. QB play, Eli doesn't look or play like Micheal Vick so the Rams should have a easier time defending him.
2. The Giants are still hurting on Defense

Overall, I hope its not an exciting game, with the Giants dominating.

8 comments:

  1. It's about time my man wrote something about tonight's game! You should really write something about that guy Cam Newton too. He's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giants played well enough to win, but need Eli to play better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Man!? He is my man! Hands off Footballgrl, I am tired of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey M@d, I was so turned on by this post that I was going to come have sex with you but then I heard you don't like my nose. YOUR LOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, a guy who writes about Football on a blog can't be dating anybody. Second SJ just dye your hair Red all the time and you and I will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Dolphins fan too M@d!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT! Your breaking-up with me on your blog! What kind of man doesn't breaks-up with their girlfriend in person! YOU! YOU!...(uncontrollable sobs)

    ReplyDelete