Monday, June 20, 2011

M@D @ the Movies







Over the weekend I saw Green Lantern despite every critic basically saying that this would be as bad as water-world. The main knock was before I saw it was that it looked terrible special effects wise, but upon doing more research most of those shots were done before the entire movie was done being edited.

Now for my review, the movie has amazing imagery in my opinion during the space scenes, the plot is a little flimsy, but the action makes up for it. If your a big comic book fan of the DC universe you will enjoy it. Other wise it won't entertain everybody

Overall I give Green Lantern 2 rings out of five.

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting review. Would you like to see me naked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're turning me on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take any ring, even a green one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I thought this was a piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you cut a hole in the popcorn bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you fell for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just watch Green Lantern: First Flight.

    ReplyDelete