Saturday, September 14, 2013

N.F.L. Not for Losers Week 2


Welcome to this weeks edition of N.F.L. (Not of Losers). Last weekend I was in Atlantic City with my Mush friend and I witnessed him loss with pocket Aces all in pre-flop not once, not twice, but four times. On one of those occasions he even flopped a set and lost to runner runner straight. In true gambling form this didn't stop my mush friend from betting on the Pats -12.5 and Over on last Thursday nights game, sorry fans for dropping the ball on not letting you know that little nugget of gambling wisdom, but to make it up to you I asked him for his "lock" of the week.  He likes N.Y. Giants +4 and Under 55 points. As always I say use this knowledge how ever you wish , but at your own risk lol.

Know more then my loser friend

No comments:

Post a Comment