Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Long overdue apology to Knicks Nation














Two months ago I wrote about how the Knicks Season was over, http://pardontheunemployment.blogspot.com/2013/02/knicks-season-is-over.html

they had just lost 4 in a row and they 4th loss was to the Raptors. I am making this apology not because they recently one 12 in the row I am making it because I was a dumb angry fan. So first off let me say I am sorry Knick nation and second of all I am happy I flew off the handle that just means I care. I try to forget those Knick years that Johnny Bagels knows to well, where they had clowns playing for them and very clowner coaches. In short I want to say regards of the seasons outcome its light years better then those sad dark Knick years and I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment